- GWS Products
- Satellite & Hindcast Data
- BMT Software
- Contact Us
Global Wave Statistics
Global Wave Statistics provides nearly worldwide coverage of wave climate in 104 sea areas, and an additional database providing smaller sea areas for the North European Continental Shelf. Based on 130 years of ship visual observations to provide a stable climatic average, the data has been quality enhanced by the well established NMIMET process.
Global Wave Statistics provides average climate data for relatively large sea areas and is ideal for a low cost first look at the conditions to be expected in a given area. BMT is also able to provide wind wave and current data for much more specific locations based upon satellite and hindcast data. Click here for more details.
BMT supply the Global Wave Statistics Data in 4 ways:
- Instant online access to sea area data for £150.00 GBP (ex tax) per area.
- Desktop software to access all sea areas.
- Database for third party applications.
- Hard copy book of wave scatter tables.