- Register or Login
- BMT Software
- Satellite & Hindcast Data
- Contact Us
- Selecting a geographic location.
- Confirming the location.
- Reviewing the data availability.
- Buying data for more than one area.
- Purchasing the area using WorldPay.
- The WorldPay Confirmation of Purchase.
- Choosing an analysis.
- Wind speed probability.
- Wave height and period scatter tables.
- Extreme wave heights.
- Persistence of storms and calms.
- The data, and the NMIMET analysis used to create it
- European Database
This screen displays the receipt of your purchase, including a unique user name and password, which can be used to gain access to view previous transactions, or to review contact details, with WorldPay.
Having completed payment, this screen also allows you to select which area you wish to view first. The screen has buttons for each area you have purchased (up to a maximum of 5). Clicking on one of these buttons will take you directly to the Global Wave Statistics Online Analysis Selection page for this area.
If you cannot remember the geographic location of each of the areas you have purchased, or if you have purchased more than 5 areas, then clicking on the "By Location" button will take you back to the Global Wave Statistics Online Location Selection page. All of the areas you have purchased (in this or any previous transaction) will be bordered in yellow. Selecting these areas from the map will take you to the Analysis Selection page for the area.